Advertisement No. 5/ 2018-19
Recruitment of Chartered Accountants - FY 2019-20
(51% share held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the below mentioned posts.
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website www.idbi.com.
Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online : 26.03.2019 Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online : 08.04.2019 PLEASE NOTE
1. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is March 01, 2019.
2. Candidate can apply for only one post under this recruitment process.
3. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
4. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the cut-off date. Admission to Group Discussions (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI), if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents with the originals when the candidate reports for GD/ PI, if called.
5. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.idbi.com for all further announcements/details. Any revision/ corrigenda will be provided/ hosted on the Bank’s authorized website only.
6. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
7. Details of Reservation in Posts and Age :-DGM, AGM & Manager – 40 Posts
8 Qualification :- Any Degree, PG, CA
Note: (a) SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen would be eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India guidelines.
(b) The numbers of posts are provisional and may vary depending upon the future requirements. The Bank reserves the right to draw a waitlist and consider waitlisted candidate(s) for future requirements, if any. Offers could be issued in phases, as per the Bank's requirement.
(c) Candidate can apply for only one post under this recruitment process.
(d) IDBI Bank reserves the right to make an offer for a post, lower grade, even though the candidate applies and fulfills the eligibility criteria for the higher grade post.
(e) IDBI Bank reserves the right to place the selected candidates in any of the functional areas of the Bank other than those advertised, if found suitable for the same.
(f) It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ PWD candidates in all offices/ branches of the Bank and in case of their selection they will have to work in the post identified as suitable for them by the Bank.
3. Eligibility criteria 3.01 Nationality/Citizenship: Candidates must be either
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
4. Selection Procedure : 6.01 The selection process for all Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI). 6.02 Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD/PI (if called). 6.03 Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who clear GD/PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection. 6.04 The center & address of the venue, time and date of GD/PI will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank's website and candidate’s registered e-mail in advance. 6.05 Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI, on clearing the GD, if any. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General/EWS Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process. 6.06 The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD/PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s fitness of standards and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. 6.07 In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order. 6.08 Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD/PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate's eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank. Important: The GD/PI for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ will be held at the Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai. While appearing for GD/PI, if called, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents, candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately